Biomedical engineering integrates physical, chemical, mathematical, and computational sciences and engineering principles to study biology, medicine, behavior, and health.It advances fundamental concepts; creates knowledge from molecular to the organ systems level; and develops innovative biologic, materials, processes, implants, devices and informatics approaches for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, for patient rehabilitation, and for improving health.
NIH working definition of bioengineering-July 24, 1997
IBME-PSU on Facebook : for academic activity sharing
- IBME did a showcase at the 1st Graduate Study Week @ LRC during November 8-9, 2013
- IBMEr worked as a local host and some of IBMErs presented their works in BMEiCON2013 at Krabi during October 23-25, 2013
- Congratulations to IBME students for their success in graduation on September 13, 2013
- The Internship program from KU Leuven, Belgium at the presentation day on September 13, 2013.
- IBMEr participated in the 15th Mahidol Run Day on September 8, 2013.
- IBME's faculty and students presented their work at PSU Medicine annual meeting during August 7-9, 2013- Article (in Thai) about "Fun with Research", check it out in "Did you know these?"- New article (in Thai) about "New discovery in medicine", check it out in "Did you know these?"
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 12 November 2013 00:07 )
- The 15th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME2013) will be held from 4-7 December 2013, Singapore
- 2014 4th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Technology (ICBET2014) will be held from 12-14 March, 2014, Penang, Malaysia
Last Updated ( Sunday, 01 December 2013 14:21 )