Biomedical engineering integrates physical, chemical, mathematical, and computational sciences and engineering principles to study biology, medicine, behavior, and health.It advances fundamental concepts; creates knowledge from molecular to the organ systems level; and develops innovative biologic, materials, processes, implants, devices and informatics approaches for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, for patient rehabilitation, and for improving health.
NIH working definition of bioengineering-July 24, 1997
IBME-PSU on Facebook : for academic activity sharing
- The 2 nd IBME-JRC award to students who has presented excellent in IBME journal review club on May 16, 2013.
- IBMErs visited Radi Medical System factory and Bangkok-Phuket hospital on January 18, 2013 for the experience learning.
- IBME celebrated New Year 2013 with several activities.
- The 1st IBME-JRC award to students who has presented excellent in IBME journal review club on December 12, 2012.
- IBMEr participated in BMEiCON 2012 at Ubon Ratchathani during December 5-7, 2012
-Congratulations! to an IBME graduated student "Thanita Songhan" November 11, 2012
- Article (in Thai) about "Fun with Research", check it out in "Did you know these?"- New article (in Thai) about "New discovery in medicine", check it out in "Did you know these?"
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 22 May 2013 16:01 )
- International Conference on Computational Bioengineering (ICCB 2013) will be held from 11-13 September 2013, Leuven, Belgium. http://www.iccb2013.org
- The 6th International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices (BIODEVICES2013) will be held from 11-14 February 2013, Barcelona, Spain
- The 6th Biomedical Engineering International Conference (BMEiCON2013) will be held from 23-25 October 2013, Krabi, Thailand
- The 15th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME2013) will be held from 4-7 December 2013, Singapore
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 22 May 2013 15:40 )